7 Natural Ways to Relieve Your Neck Pain ever , EAT YOUR WATER I make Glowing Skin , How do I get six pack easily , How is it possible that I gained 2 kilos in a day , How to lose 30 pounds in 2 months , Increase your Fitness Level without joining gym , skip salt completely in my diet or not , The fastest way to gaining lean muscle without gaining fat , The health benefits of honey , The three daily practices to stay young , What can You do to motivate yourself to work out

Feb 19, 2017

How to lose 30 pounds in 2 months.


In order to lose fat, you need to give your body less energy (food) than it burns every day, as measured in calories.

15 pounds a month is A LOT to be honest but what you can do is removing most carbs from diet. No pasta, rice, noodles, bread, sugared drinks, etc. I personally eat a meat source for my protein, and if I don’t have enough take some protein powder, 400 grams of vegetables (sometimes more), and sometimes some fruit/fruit juice.
I also take a good quality / quite complete multivitamin as well (although I have seen splendid ones for around 50 euros (55 usd) for a month supply, but these are a tad expensive for me.). All in all it’s about 500 calories that I take (meat + protein powder + vegetables), and that would be 600–660 calories if I were to take 2 pieces of fruit (50–80 calories each; banana being 80 calories, and either orange or apple being 50 or 60). Vegetables (the ones that I take) are around 65–70 calories per 200 gram(, 130–140 per 400 that I typically take). As you remove the carb-rich products you are also removing a percentage of other nutrients. Just up the other stuff. The recommended amount, for example, is around 200 grams of vegetables, but I’m taking double that (which I would be doing in any case however).
So key is restricting carbs as much as you can (and as much as you want, depending on the speed at which you want to lose weight) and eating healthy, which is taking adequate (more than enough) nutrition. Some say fat makes you lose fat, but I only use olive oil to cook my meat and vegetables. A gram of fat contains the most calories, 9 in total, but using some for cooking your vegetables and meat is recommended, but that’s because I believe oils such as olive oil are healthy. (One centenarian would put one table spoon of extra virgin olive oil in fresh orange juice and drink it. I did it for a while and it tastes quite good. (I think it’s really healthy and the centenarian’s life-span is the proof of it, or so I believe, but that’s just me :) ))
I calculated at another occasion that the most you would lose is around 14 pounds a month** (not including the ‘water weight’ you’d lose the first few days you’ve started your diet), and that you would gradually would lose less and less, as your weight and metabolism drops. Anyways, just stick to what is key (restricting/removing carbs, getting adequate protein and nutrition) and you will lose weight. Good luck.
One thing I forgot to mention is that you can add exercise to the mix, like 3 times a week for an hour. Jogging will make you lose 500 calories an hour, so in this case 1500 calories a week, over 6000 calories a month. There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat, so you’d lose an extra 1.7 pounds a month. That would technically get you over 15 pounds (14 + 1.7 pounds). (although how much you lose weight really depends on how many calories you take in and burn, and this is different for everyone)
**Based on the metabolism rate expected of a 175 pound person on a 500 calorie diet.
Edit: If you use, say, 50 grams of olive oil when preparing your meals, which I do, you have to add like 450 calories to the matrix.
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment